Bob Baker's Book Promotion Blog
Author Shares Book Promotion Secrets
Ever wish you could be a fly on the wall in the office of a successful author? Well, David Louis Edelman offers that perspective in a blog post entitled How I Promoted My Book.On this one page he details what worked, what didn’t work, what he should have done more of and less of, etc. It's an exhaustive checklist of ideas.
At the end, he lists six lessons he learned, summarized here:
1. You don't necessarily need to spend a lot of money.
2. Play to your strengths.
3. Recognize that the most important aspects of book promotion are the ones you have little or no control over.
4. Nobody knows when you fail.
5. But let everybody know when you succeed.
6. You, the author, are the only one who really gets to decide if you succeeded or not.
Great stuff. Read David's entire blog post here.
Get more tips and inspiration when you subscribe to my free "Full-Time Author" ezine. I'll even send you a free download of my Self-Publishing Confidential report. Learn more about the free subscription here.
Your email address will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Connect with Bob on Google+